Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have attempted to call and get correct answers from several dealers and no one can give me a correct answer. I want to order a fully loaded SLT or RT. First I am told I can then I am told that the RT is delayed due to the engine (4.0) not available. I then ok the order of a loaded SLT and come to find that the MyGIG is not available and may not be until JANUARY !!!! Does anyone have the real info? Dodge dealers are so confused. All I want to do is order a car and promote the heck out of it...Does anyone have word and dates? This is really going to get bad press if they keep delaying!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Thats right seems the northwest is last to be receiving Nitro's. Should get mine somewhere between 15th. & 18th. and dealer said it will be first one in Alaska.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am in the northwest. It seems that the dealers are getting then one here, one there. I have driven 5 or six. SCNDLUS, send me a pm with your approximate location. Depending on where you are I may be able to tell you which dealers have what. I have been cruisng all the dealers in my area for a few weeks. That all ended yesterday when I ordered mine.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
I just purchased my Nitro tonight..I didnt ask about the RT, however they said they could add myGig as an option this week yet I decided id go with a much cheaper portable system and save a good $1400 :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Justa quick note, I ordered a Nitro R/T on 11/28/06 and I have a ETA Ship date of 12/9/06. But someone told me that the 12/9 date was a build date. It shows on the form the dealer gave me a VON# and a VIN#. The dealer said in order to have a VIN# the Nitro has to have been built.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Seems that the 12/9 date didn't work out. There are some posts on here that there are R/Ts on the lots now. I haven't seen one yet. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts