Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I found this link while signing up for the Challenger board. I will check in from time to time and will start by posting pics of our Nitro. We got it last week and are enjoying it. I also have a site for the Challenger I am working on. Check it out too. Looking forward to hearing from you. David

http://www.big-dog.us/challenger/ SEE CHAPTER 30 ON MY CHALLENGER SITE..........

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Hi DAYLEY/CHALLENGER! Welcome to the forum.
Congrats on your new ride and props for having one bad ass Challenger!

I really like the site you made documenting it's history with you!

How about an owners review on your new Dodge Nitro?!?!?

We'd love to hear your thoughts so far!

I think I like the White! I have always loved white cars because they make a perfect base for a custom paint job :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sweet ride, I really like the all white color, the only white I'd seen before this one had the black plastic fender flares. Didn't care for that.

I second the motion for an owners review! Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post more tomorrow night probably.......My parents are here for the weekend so I will have more time then. Thanks for the comments on the Challenger and the Nitro. The one with the black (gray) fender flares is the SXT model. Basicly a base mode. The SLT was a step above and that was what we ended up with. More later. David

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
More pics

I am adding some more pictures of our NITRO.........

Looks like I Have to adjust some sizes to post the ones that I wanted to. I will work on that..........

·
Registered
159 Posts
How does the stereo sound?

That's going to be pretty important to me since it seems adding an aftermarket stereo could be a real hassle.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is an Infinity sound system.........8 speakers and a subwoofer............6 disc dvd/cd changer. Will run you out ...........

·
Registered
172 Posts
david,
Thats the exact color and model I am going to order. Looks great. Is yours the "G" package? One Question. I am upgrading the stereo. It looks like you have the upgrade also. So it says DVD player in the booklet I have and I see that there is a dvd icon on your stereo. Does it have a small screen on the face of the player? Or does it just play audio of of the dvd format? Thanks for any info you can give Steve

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm pretty sure that it will only play dvd video to the rear screen (asssuming you bought that option). If you have the MyGig, then it will play video to the front screen when in park.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve.....I don't have a DVD screen in the vehicle. The dealer said the system was ready and we could add it to the rear later if we wanted to. I will have to look up the package option since I didn't pay too much attention to it to start with. I just liked the vehicle from the start. Enjoying it to..David

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More pics

I am posting more pics of the vehicle. some interior and some exterior. These are shots that you may now see in the booklets at the dealer.

Well I am still having some file size issues. Later, David

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rode by the dealership today....They still have the two black SXTs and they were unloading a white SXT. Also saw a couple of commercials now, one during the race. Strange commercials................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts