Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I found this link while signing up for the Challenger board. I will check in from time to time and will start by posting pics of our Nitro. We got it last week and are enjoying it. I also have a site for the Challenger I am working on. Check it out too. Looking forward to hearing from you. David

http://www.big-dog.us/challenger/ SEE CHAPTER 30 ON MY CHALLENGER SITE..........

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Hi DAYLEY/CHALLENGER! Welcome to the forum.
Congrats on your new ride and props for having one bad ass Challenger!

I really like the site you made documenting it's history with you!

How about an owners review on your new Dodge Nitro?!?!?

We'd love to hear your thoughts so far!

I think I like the White! I have always loved white cars because they make a perfect base for a custom paint job :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sweet ride, I really like the all white color, the only white I'd seen before this one had the black plastic fender flares. Didn't care for that.

I second the motion for an owners review! Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post more tomorrow night probably.......My parents are here for the weekend so I will have more time then. Thanks for the comments on the Challenger and the Nitro. The one with the black (gray) fender flares is the SXT model. Basicly a base mode. The SLT was a step above and that was what we ended up with. More later. David

·
Registered
172 Posts
david,
Thats the exact color and model I am going to order. Looks great. Is yours the "G" package? One Question. I am upgrading the stereo. It looks like you have the upgrade also. So it says DVD player in the booklet I have and I see that there is a dvd icon on your stereo. Does it have a small screen on the face of the player? Or does it just play audio of of the dvd format? Thanks for any info you can give Steve

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve.....I don't have a DVD screen in the vehicle. The dealer said the system was ready and we could add it to the rear later if we wanted to. I will have to look up the package option since I didn't pay too much attention to it to start with. I just liked the vehicle from the start. Enjoying it to..David

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More pics

I am posting more pics of the vehicle. some interior and some exterior. These are shots that you may now see in the booklets at the dealer.

Well I am still having some file size issues. Later, David

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rode by the dealership today....They still have the two black SXTs and they were unloading a white SXT. Also saw a couple of commercials now, one during the race. Strange commercials................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.