1965 Barracuda, 4bbl Commando 273, auto, vinyl roof
1957 Dodge Royal 4D, soon to have a 55 DeSoto Hemi installed

1967 Valiant Signet 4D, free to good home!!:Racing:

Just like to say HI all!! I do M&G's with LX'ers in the PacNW Oly/Seattle

Sulring

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey locals. I grew up in Bothell, and now my wife and I live in Marysville. We also both build wiring in the Everett Boeing plant. As of today 2/8/07, we've only seen 2 Nitros on the road (Red and Blue).Now we're talking about getting personal plates...I'll let you know waht we come up with... :Racing:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Howdy from the Long Beach peninsula in Pacific County, Washington. We picked up a Khaki SLT 4x4 on Superbowl Sunday. Haven't seen any others on the road in our area. Getting plenty of positive comments and questions from the locals. :)

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Red RT 4x4 with the kitchen sink included. Been on order since mid-dec and still waiting thanks to MyGig:( . Anyway I work for Qdoba Mexican Grill on Everett Mall Way and I have seen 4 SLTs on Everett Mall Way since I ordered mine, none with the 20in rims. Hey THEBOMB...I want to check out that Electric Blue of yours sometime...Come get some good grub at my store and show off that baby. And that goes for all of you outthere! Someday you will notice that RT sitting in the parking lot! Look forward to seeing all of you out there driving...and those that already have their Nitros, thanks for letting me stare at your cars and drool. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Driving a khaki SLT on the east side of the state here. Just got the approval for a new plate, AIRJNKY, and I'm waiting for the convicts to get'er done.
I've only seen a couple of other Nitros on the road so far, both red ones. One driving & one on a truck. Lots of people asking about it pretty much daily.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yo this is awesome.. I live in Oak Harbor Im the only one on the island that has a Nitro. I got a black SLT. I just installed 2 Kicker Solo's (12's) and a 1200watt memphis audio amp. So its def Banging.. I been lookin at the wheels but still havent decided. I need some input from those who got 20's or bigger so please let me know whos got shoes on!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.