Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I am located in Europe and now waiting for my new Nitro SE (I think SE is Canadian version). Never seen NITROs here. The dealer promised within a month two Nitros - black and silver. Unfortunately it cost here around $40 (because of custom fees 25% and value added tax - 20%).

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Welcome to the forum andrei. Language barriers aside, we think you must mean that Nitros sell in Kiev for around $40,000.00 US dollars??? Don't be shocked by some of the early problems that you read about on the forum. By the time you get the first one over there, they should be free of these problems. From all of us in North America, enjoy the forum and be well!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, the Nitros sell here for around $40,000.00 US dollars. I tried to understand why - very high taxes: the cost + shipping multiplied by 1.25 custom fee + excise tax (for luxury goods - it depends of the Engine Displacement) and then again multiplied by 1.2 VAT (sale tax). The same with Japanese Nissan Pathfinder - it cost here $60,000 4.0 gas and $54,000 - diesel

It would be 3.7 gas 4 speed automatic models - the base model like SXT with 16" aluminum wheels and full size spare.
The diesel model 2.77 would be available at the end of the summer - 5 speed automatic and 6 speed manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.