Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you out there considering a Nitro I just noticed today while looking at window stickers online at my local dodge dealers stock of R/Ts that there were different prices for some of the same options.
Some have the sunroof at $895 tow packg $670 leather seats $830 .
While others have them at $850 $500 and $730 resectively.
I assume the cheaper prices are on early build examples.
So, personally I will look at build dates on the door jamb and stick with the freshest product if and when I pull the triggger:cool:

·
Registered
415 Posts
the sticker price on my R/T when it came in (2-27-07) was $655 more then what it was when i ordered it on 1-08-07)

thank god i got an employee discount..............but this increase took a chunk out of it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the sticker price on my R/T when it came in (2-27-07) was $655 more then what it was when i ordered it on 1-08-07)

thank god i got an employee discount..............but this increase took a chunk out of it
bob,
What dealer did you buy at? I'm in the same area and would be using DCX discount too.
How was your experience with them and the delivery process?
Thanx

·
Registered
95 Posts

So your telling me the price I was quoted when I made my order may increase? :mad: I can'rt beleive they don't honor the original price quoted. I may put up a pretty good fight on that one...

·
Registered
415 Posts
bob,
What dealer did you buy at? I'm in the same area and would be using DCX discount too.
How was your experience with them and the delivery process?
Thanx
i purchased from jim zoss at van **** dodge

excellent experience they even ordered all the extras i wanted and had them in the vehicle waiting for me when i picked her up

the delievery process was great they took care of everything. they R/T was nice and clean and ready for me on time i highly recommend them

·
Registered
415 Posts
So your telling me the price I was quoted when I made my order may increase? :mad: I can'rt beleive they don't honor the original price quoted. I may put up a pretty good fight on that one...
its not that your price may increase................it will increase.........

you can put up a fight but if you read your purchase agreement that you signed when you ordered, it states that the signee agrees to pay any and all increases by the manufacturer (DCX) that occur before delivery.

your signature on the purchase agreement sealed the deal and they (unfortunately) have the right to change the price and you agreed to it

·
Registered
415 Posts
Isn't it always the small print that gets ya?!?!?! Thanks the heads up. I would have went in there guns blazin' for nothing.

believe me i was pissed too

they actually built my R/T less then a week after they raised the prices ARRRRR :mad:

i talked to the salesman, read the contract and even bitched that it was an Employee purchase, and that i should get it for the price they quoted me but NOPE i was told the prices when up and they are passed along to the customer no matter what D'OHH so i basically got this from DCX :Na_Na_Na_Na:

i could have refused the vehicle.........:eek: ya right ohhh well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.