Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking at the winners page I am wonder how Sapper was even nominated, he has not posted on this site since the first part of september. contestants need to be PARTICIPATING members. now we are the 2nd day into the time when nominations for the next month are supposed to begin and I cannot get a reply to pm's for his information. he has until this afternoon or his win will be forfeited and the 2nd place person will become the winner. if anyone knows how to get in touch with Sapper, then they need to do it!

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Yeah, he's disappointing. He was all over the board a month or two ago and became a Level 4 supporter and then disappeared. I know he is a soldier and that makes things difficult but it's also one of the reasons I supported him. I'm sorry to hear that but, second place it is! Rules are rules! :smileup: Thank you, Tammy for conducting this contest. I know it has to take quite a bit of time, quite often! :rep:

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Yeah, he's disappointing. He was all over the board a month or two ago and became a Level 4 supporter and then disappeared. I know he is a soldier and that makes things difficult but it's also one of the reasons I supported him. I'm sorry to hear that but, second place it is! Rules are rules! :smileup: Thank you, Tammy for conducting this contest. I know it has to take quite a bit of time, quite often! :rep:

I will echo your sentiments Charlie. Most active to none active. I only hope he is doing well.
Second place it will be for all the right reasons. I also will thank you Tammy, a great deal of time and effort is put into NOTM. Each and every month.

Reactions: CharlieK

·
Registered
787 Posts
I also agree! If he is "in country" he may not have internet access. Especially if he is in Afghanistan. I know my son had "Communication Blackouts" when he was in Iraq. So, I'd give to runner up also! "ya snooze, ya loose" Maybe he'll get it when he comes home after tour!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts