brooklyn here
nitro r/t silver chromed out.
her name is Tonka1
get vanity plates soon

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh man you are going to love it! the chrome **** makes it look so sweet.
When is your due date?

·
Registered
95 Posts
oh man you are going to love it! the chrome **** makes it look so sweet.
When is your due date?

I ordered it 1/23, and I still don't have a bit of info as to where it stands in the production line. I don't want become a pest to the dealership, but I'm real close. After all they do say the squeaky wheel gets oiled.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1/23. man did the guy tell you that it could take 6-12 weeks. that is the going time here in NY. i know it must be killing you, but hang on buddy, she will be here in no time. unitl then think about the kicking system that comes with it. Infinity premium 8 speakers with sub. she sounds sweet.
I am prayin for a fast delivery for ya

·
Registered
95 Posts
1/23. man did the guy tell you that it could take 6-12 weeks. that is the going time here in NY. i know it must be killing you, but hang on buddy, she will be here in no time. unitl then think about the kicking system that comes with it. Infinity premium 8 speakers with sub. she sounds sweet.
I am prayin for a fast delivery for ya

How much did your chrome side rails cost. the dealership is trying to make me purchase the front bumber part, and side rails as a package, and is saying they can't be broken up. Not a big fan of the chrome bumper, since we have to put plates up front.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
side rails 995
gas cap 125
bug deflector 145
if you are getting the r/t the chrome grill and 20 inch chrome rims are standard. check the site

·
Registered
95 Posts
side rails 995
gas cap 125
bug deflector 145
if you are getting the r/t the chrome grill and 20 inch chrome rims are standard. check the site

When I think side rails, I'm thinking the chrome on the doors. Correct? or are your side rails the chrome step ups?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mine are the chrome stepups. I dont have chrome on my doors. sounds nice though.
Listen do have splash guards? i dont and it snowed today and my doors are a mess. what do you suggest?

gary

·
Registered
95 Posts
mine are the chrome stepups. I dont have chrome on my doors. sounds nice though.
Listen do have splash guards? i dont and it snowed today and my doors are a mess. what do you suggest?

gary

From what I heard, the mud flaps make a big difference with spray on the door. Good luck. I think I've seen them on Ebay for pretty cheap...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey medicguy, I have a red slt all chromed out, looks super, I have some pictures in the gallery, post some pictures of your tonka

1 - 20 of 27 Posts