Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
reminds me of the pace picante sauce commercial....New York City....Cookie, get the rope....lol. I would love to come up there and shop my hubby calls me a shoe whore....my motto is "if the shoe fits.....buy it in every color"

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I'm hoping to go to nyc next month if all goes well. I promised wifey I'd take her, she just doesn't know about the detours I'm gonna take to see Waldorf and dk1677..:smileup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
reminds me of the pace picante sauce commercial....New York City....Cookie, get the rope....lol. I would love to come up there and shop my hubby calls me a shoe whore....my motto is "if the shoe fits.....buy it in every color"
I used to live in California...did they do the comercials where the guys sitting around the campfire reading the label from a bottle of BBQ sauce..."made in NYC"...and everyone repeats (like they're getting ready for a lynching) "MADE IN NEW YORK CITY!!!???" Y'all come on up. We have some pretty kick ass saloons in the Apple.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
I used to live in California...did they do the comercials where the guys sitting around the campfire reading the label from a bottle of BBQ sauce..."made in NYC"...and everyone repeats (like they're getting ready for a lynching) "MADE IN NEW YORK CITY!!!???" Y'all come on up. We have some pretty kick ass saloons in the Apple.
yep that is the one...it was very funny!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
MG, I checked and I can see your mouse and donkey pic in your signature, it must be my work filtering it out for some reason!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
MG, I checked and I can see your mouse and donkey pic in your signature, it must be my work filtering it out for some reason!
that is really freakie....you know in all the movies how the computer starts having a mind of it's own?....you better watch out...lol

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
that is really freakie....you know in all the movies how the computer starts having a mind of it's own?....you better watch out...lol
I'm not sure why that is, but it's not 100% of the time, it seems random. I can't get pics that are attachments to posts while at work too, and most pics in signature files work fine, not yours! :shakehead:

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
I'm not sure why that is, but it's not 100% of the time, it seems random. I can't get pics that are attachments to posts while at work too, and most pics in signature files work fine, not yours! :shakehead:
it must have a problem w/ a mouse having a donkey as a pet....lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
I am on Long Island - temporarily - and frequent the city often! Ultimately, I intend to get moved to Brooklyn, but that is a tad in the future...

·
Registered
74 Posts
The pizzas not bad either! hehe Im about 100 miles nth of the city...Personally I like trees mixed in with my people, concrete and glass! But Im odd like that!:shy:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hello Greogory. I'm not sure if you're looking for ideas for accessories or if you're looking for places to find accessories.

If you want to find places that sell accessroies, try AutoAnything.com, one of our sponsors. They have a pretty good selection. You can also do a search on E-bay motors and find a ton of stuff as well. Of course if you do a Google on something like "Dodge Nitro accessories", you'll find a ton of places.

If you're looking for ideas, check out the member galleries or look at the interior and exterior modification sections of the forum here for ideas. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I need help with getting some acessories for my nito, any ideas????

Bronx NY
Depends on what you're looking for... but I get everything off the web!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts