Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does the owners manual leave out a lot of stuff. Pictures of checking fluids, seat belt adjustments, when and where the tire pressure shows up. Engine pictures on how to change plugs and filters. Maybe I didn't get a complete set.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Is it me or does the owners manual leave out a lot of stuff. Pictures of checking fluids, seat belt adjustments, when and where the tire pressure shows up. Engine pictures on how to change plugs and filters. Maybe I didn't get a complete set.
I havent really looked thru mine that great...but its like 450~ pages and then there is another smaller one I beleive is the maintenance book? And if its not in there whats what this place is for! :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can call Chrysler Publications at 1-800-890-4038 and order the full repair/service manual on cd-rom for your computer at only $90.00 plus shipping. It would be the exact same thing Chrysler techs use. Just an option for all of you who put lots and lots of miles on your Nitros and are out of warranty quick, or just wanna know how to fix things on your own. :D

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
that is a little steep but you are getting it right from Chrysler..And keep in mind that is NOT the manual its much more..you can buy the manual from Dodge for $20..or pick it up on ebay for $10 or so probably :)

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
pfft..its 35mph all the way home from grocery..its just hard to keep em from rolling i suppose....Ill figure out something thats a little nicer and flows more with the car opposed to a carboard box :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
What is this "Maintenace Manual" everyone is refering to. I just ran out to the Nitro and no maintenance manual? Have a warranty guide and the owner's manual.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
What is this "Maintenace Manual" everyone is refering to. I just ran out to the Nitro and no maintenance manual? Have a warranty guide and the owner's manual.
Things you should have gotten with your new car:
  • Owners Manual
  • 2007 Warranty Information Booklet
  • Owner's Rights - Lemon Laws Pamphlet
  • Limited Warranty & Tire Care & Maintenance Guide

You will also get a booklet in the mail for any free oil changes/maintenance you received at the dealer :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.