Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have ant tips on removing the B2S2, which is in the Cat on the passenger side. Of course it's the hardest 02 Sensor to get at. I can't seem to get anything on it to get leverage (on jacks, not lift) to get the sensor to break free. Maybe I have to take it to someone who has a lift? I don't want to pull the pipe, as who knows what can of worms that will open. Anyone any tips?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually took em off today, i used an o2 sensor 3/8in wrench. Buy a longer ratchet if you can, but i used an extension with a socket on one end to put on the end of the ratchet. Worked pretty good, it'll feel like you just snapped or broke, something but might be able to loosen it up by hand once you snap it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually took em off today, i used an o2 sensor 3/8in wrench. Buy a longer ratchet if you can, but i used an extension with a socket on one end to put on the end of the ratchet. Worked pretty good, it'll feel like you just snapped or broke, something but might be able to loosen it up by hand once you snap it
Hi, Your explanations sounds logical for all but B2S2. that is the sensor on the pass side on top of the Cat. I don't have any room to get a socket on that one. I tried the offset style O2 socket and still can't get at it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts