Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I figured I’d make an account and post my situation in hopes someone can help.

I have a 2011 dodge nitro that will be towed in a few days from my apartments due to expired tags. I paid my registration fees long ago but my oxygen sensor is said to read incomplete everytime I try to smog it. I have driven thousands of miles with no results. I took the car to Dodge today and they said the same thing - keep driving.

Any suggestions on what I might do? This has been a long, frustrating process to say the least. Thanks in advance for any insights!

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
29,175 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Lego1900. When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

See this it may help.

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,
I figured I’d make an account and post my situation in hopes someone can help.

I have a 2011 dodge nitro that will be towed in a few days from my apartments due to expired tags. I paid my registration fees long ago but my oxygen sensor is said to read incomplete everytime I try to smog it. I have driven thousands of miles with no results. I took the car to Dodge today and they said the same thing - keep driving.

Any suggestions on what I might do? This has been a long, frustrating process to say the least. Thanks in advance for any insights!
Dodge will have you replace all of these parts on the vehicle and will tell you no it's not the oxygen sensor because it never says that's the issue. My sissy has the same problem with her 2011 Nitro just change it all of them or get ready to have a huge expense of replacing your cat converter! I hate the coders and computer for the vehicle. I said sissy let's go get the part and I will replace it. Btw the sensors are underneath the vehicle by the cat converter. Yes, I am a female and disabled and work on cars trucks etc. I had to stop working on vehicles due to my disability, all of these dealership mechanic's and shops rely too much on computers/coders/readers to do the work for them. All it does is keep us paying more for their mistakes! Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts