Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I do believe there are other members here from the Keystone state. Tell us a bit about yourself and your Nitro. Maybe post some pictures when you get a chance.
Anyway, welcome to the Nitro 'Z' family, from Virginia. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
few pics

im not really sure how this works..but i uploaded a few pics hopefully it worked...20% tint, chrome pillars, chrome gas cover, alpine in-dash nav. (IVA-W505), and 2 12" JL audio subs..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can anyone tell me how to add pics without adding them as attachments? the only other think i saw was to post a link from a website..

·
Registered
250 Posts
PA owner

Hey wtc5007, I am another PA pwner on here. Where in PA are you located? Glad to have you here. Maybe I'll see you around. :smileup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
my wife and i just got an 08 SLT, inferno red, 20" chromes, etc. We had an 09 Journey that Chrysler took back and we got the Nitro and $326. We both say that the more we drive the Nitro the more we like it. We're from Enola, PA (across the river from Harrisburg)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome wtc5007,I'm from Milford PA. You are in the wrong section looking for PA'ers. Although I never understood how Delaware which is farther south is listed as NE and we're mid atlantic.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
my wife and i just got an 08 SLT, inferno red, 20" chromes, etc. We had an 09 Journey that Chrysler took back and we got the Nitro and $326. We both say that the more we drive the Nitro the more we like it. We're from Enola, PA (across the river from Harrisburg)
Very nice to see you here gneubaum. I'm glad you like the Nitro. What was wrong with the Journey?

BTW, why not head over to the newbie section and introduce yourself to everyone....:):)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Another Pa owner here, representing Northeast Philly. if your in Philly you can spot my jet black Nitro since I am the only one with a mesh grille and chrome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts