Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys? So with all the snow today here in Jersey i closed the shop down and painted some stuff. I removed The TailLamps and sprayed 2 coats of black & 1 coat of clear & removed the FT Bumper Lower Valence, sanded it down to get rid of the texture and sprayed it inferno red to match the body.

Here are some pics of the parts in the spray booth. I will post more pics my Nitro once i install the parts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Answer for TailLight question:

i scuffed them with a gray scuff pad, then taped them up. Sprayed 2 coats of Black on the lights themselfs on the outside...Let it flash dry then applied 1 coat of clear over that and let them dry for about 6 hours

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
We offer a tailight tinting service as well! So if any nitro owner gets inspired send me your lights!
What do you charge for this service? Whats the turn around time? Do you only tint the whole thing or can you leave the back-ups clear? Please PM me with this info. Thank you :i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would assume it is a black candy!

We offer a tailight tinting service as well! So if any nitro owner gets inspired send me your lights!
:loser1:

Yeah good luck with them... they won't return your calls, and give you terrible customer service. Trust me. Stay away.

Reactions: CharlieK

·
Registered
499 Posts
thanks for the warning captain plastic!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey Mr.Oak what type of spray are you using on the tail lights? thanks! i used vht it came out splotchy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.