Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rear mud flaps came in the mail today,got a e-mail from LeeParts this morn. saying the slush mats shipped yesterday. I think thats ok as their last e-mail said they would not have them till the 18th.( nation wide backorder must be history) Still say they are one of the very best to deal with i'm happy.:ura1:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Good to hear some one is getting acc parts. I tried to pickup the chrome front bug shield from Dodge.

First :SHOCKED: found out it was $129 CDN ....little suprised the one for my Ram was only $60

Secondly :( there was 120 pc back order wont see it until the new year

Keeping an eye out for aftermarket one

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
My floor mats I ordered from Chrysler finally came in. I bought the rubber ones for winter. When they told me how much my bill was they had gone up $20. Told them when I ordered them what the price was so they gave them to me at the lower price. Only took 5 weeks to get them. There're really nice though.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I've got the chrome bug guard $88.
chrome door handles $80.
stainless door/body molding $60.
and slush mat kit $62.95 all on ebay and I must say that all that chrome sure makes my Orange SLT color pop. And next will be the chrome door sill covers, chrome rock rails with steps and chrome fuel door. My salesman hooked me up with the parts guys at his cost. Checked the differences and I'll be saving loads over eBay on the afore mentioned items.:Banana01:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.