Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a performance module, both stage 1 and stage 2, from Jet. Has anyone installed one of these yet? I am picking up my CGS cat back exhaust tomorrow, and going to order the module.

I am just curious about the performance increase in the 3.7

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The little chips for $19 are garbage. This is a performance module for $215. I have installed a few into various applications and they do add a noticable amout of HP. I was just wondering if anyone has used them on the Nitro yet.
Check this out:
reviews

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
There have been many threads in the past on the jet chip(other sites) Most folks seem to think they work better on the 3.7L than other Dodge eng. .They also say that the ECM over time relearns & compensates for the chip taking you back to stock. Thats a lot of money to spend for 2-3 months of power increase. Might be ok to use at the strip or something of that nature.My 2 cents.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is the problem with the internet. Alot of people talking about subjects from "Hear say". Experiance speaks for itself.

8 vehicles modified over 9 years. Not one back to factory settings.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I would like to hear that answer also, nothing against jet it's just they don't seem to get good reviews. If you have had success let us know. I would spend that kind of money in a heartbeat if the gains are real.:4-jump2:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So are you saying that you've used the Jet Performance module in 8 vehicles in 9 years? And they have shown improvement over the factory settings?
I would like to hear that answer also, nothing against jet it's just they don't seem to get good reviews. If you have had success let us know. I would spend that kind of money in a heartbeat if the gains are real.:4-jump2:
I will try to find a couple of the dyno results, and post them. I have access to two of the installs I have done, so, maybe I can stick them on the dyno, to see after 2yrs and 2 1/2yrs.
And of course, I will be posting the results from the Nitro, as well.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I will try to find a couple of the dyno results, and post them. I have access to two of the installs I have done, so, maybe I can stick them on the dyno, to see after 2yrs and 2 1/2yrs.
And of course, I will be posting the results from the Nitro, as well.
Have you gotten your module yet? I'm contemplating getting one but I'm curious as to others experiences with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.