Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
I just got back from the dealer - i am picking my Stone White Nitro SLT up from the dealer in the morning :) Trading up from my 98 Silverado Extended cab! Very exciting.. Goggled for nitro owners forum and now im here :) Glad to see a forum to get w/ fellow/future owners!

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! How about an owners review when you've had it for a few weeks?!
Congrats man! Don't forget to post some pictures!
Thanks! Defintely will do, Im excited to pick it up today..especially cause I have to drive my grandmas car until it is ready :p

Welcome Chefwill. Mine is Stone White also..http://www.big-dog.us/challenger/ Check out chapter 30 on my Challenger site. It would be interesting to see the options you have vs. mine. Pics..........man ....pics
Cool! Ill check it out. The addons mine came with are:
  • Power Sunroof
  • 8 Amplified speakers plus Subwoofer
  • 6 Disc CD/DVD MP3 Headunit
  • Sirius Radio
  • Alarm System

Will have some pictures up later today or tomorrow and will be posting back :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nice looking rig. I sure do like the white. It was a toss up for me. Finally settled on the slt with Khaki. The only problem I had was that I could not find one equipped the way I wanted. Now I am waiting on the factory to build mine. I get so envious when I see pictures of nitros that others have bought. So make me even more jealous and post some more picks:) .
Enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Well, well. Lookey there. Welcome back Will!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.