Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Those wheels actually look better than I thought they could. Looking at your vehicle, and seeing that you are headed toward a monochrome scheme similar to R/Ts, I am wondering if you like the vertical semi-flat black on the rear doors (between the rear door glass and the rear side glass). The more of these Nitros I see in pictures, the more I think that piece would look better painted body color. I guess this could be only my opinion, but I think it might just make the vehicle look longer and shorter. Just asking your opinion?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I was kind of thinking the other way............ if the space between the front door glass & the rear door glass was painted black, and the windows are all tinted black, that would look pretty slick on about any color truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lowered???

those 22's look great. I was wondering if you had to lower your truck for the bigger rims. Also, have you noticed any difference in the ride? Any where did u find those black outs? or did u paint them yourself

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.