Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice R/T, we're looking for a Blue R/T for my wife. We have yet to drive one yet. Did you road test an SLT before buying the R/T? if so what differences did you notice, good or bad? We have a silver SRT-4 in our family also. Mine is silver with S2 and a few bolt ons. Congrats on both rides!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to all the comments and no I didnt test drive and SLT first. They had this one on the show room floor I took it out, came back and bought it. Also, here is a pic that I just took after my wife and I cleaned all 3.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Awww Man....Nice pic....you're killing me LOL....I'm patiently waiting for the R/T's to hit the dealerships here in Canada....but damn...it hasn't been easy with all these nice pics.

Even my father has recently purchased a SLT and loves it. He keeps telling me not to wait, but I really want the R/T and so I wait. :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pic of the three, All three red but all three different great contrast.
Thanks...at first my wife wanted to get Black, but as you can see I love red

Awww Man....Nice pic....you're killing me LOL....I'm patiently waiting for the R/T's to hit the dealerships here in Canada....but damn...it hasn't been easy with all these nice pics.

Even my father has recently purchased a SLT and loves it. He keeps telling me not to wait, but I really want the R/T and so I wait. :cool:
Thanks on the comments, sorry I'm killing you...lol. I would definitely wait for the R/T my good friend is the salesman that I bought it from and he said the difference in power is worth it.

G

·
Great pictures Scottie

Did your R/T come with my-gig and all wheel drive ?

I was just wondering because I ordered the 28L pkg with every option available and talked to my dealer and he said no problem.

Do you think there will be a problem?

I told him I would not accept it if there was no all wheel drive and would wait for it.

Your thoughts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pictures Scottie

Did your R/T come with my-gig and all wheel drive ?

I was just wondering because I ordered the 28L pkg with every option available and talked to my dealer and he said no problem.

Do you think there will be a problem?

I told him I would not accept it if there was no all wheel drive and would wait for it.

Your thoughts
No mine didn't doesn't have the MyGig or all wheel drive. I wanted the mygig, but it wasn't released yet and I live in Texas so don't need the all wheel, plus I bought this off the showroom floor. I more then likely will be getting mygig, but for a lot cheaper then if I were to get on the car already. Buddy is going to get a good deal on since he is a dodge employee.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.