Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I really like the white. It looks clean & fresh! It's also a very forgiving color... doesn't show light scratches and shallow dings (I know scratches & dings are the last thing you want to think about happening to the great new ride) but if it ever happens you'll really appreciate your color choice.
Nice ride!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks top gun! :) The longer I have my white nitro the more I love it! The white looks so good! Even when it's dirty. It's such a great truck all around. It's fun to drive, it drives well in all weather conditions, it has alot of features, has alot of possibilities with upgrading the audio, I think the interior is nice. One thing I noticed while driving today is the road noise... there almost isn't any! It's great! Huge difference from my previous car. I can't wait to see what performance upgrades there might be in the future. I'm hoping there will be a supercharger on the market sometime.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Thanks top gun! :) The longer I have my white nitro the more I love it! The white looks so good! Even when it's dirty. It's such a great truck all around. It's fun to drive, it drives well in all weather conditions, it has alot of features, has alot of possibilities with upgrading the audio, I think the interior is nice. One thing I noticed while driving today is the road noise... there almost isn't any! It's great! Huge difference from my previous car. I can't wait to see what performance upgrades there might be in the future. I'm hoping there will be a supercharger on the market sometime.
WOW a SUPERCHARGER... you are in love... LoL!!! That's like thinking about buying a first date a diamond ring :) !!!
I'm with you on the ride quality... it's just fun to drive. I think it rides like a tall sports car. It's not big and boaty like a large SUV. It's not noisy and small feeling like a Saturn Vue type SUV. It's just a good mix. No it's not an Ford Expedition for pulling or a 30 mpg Saturn Vue and it's not a Porsche Cayenne in the performance area... but that's not what I wanted anyway. (OK... OK... I do want the Porsche... LoL!!!) But I don't want the payments!!!
The Nitro is fun... and people love the look of something new. I like the little touches like the fender side vents and the gate style automatic shifter. Heck maybe I'll go with ya and buy a supercharger and we'll go hunting down some Cayennes!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine looks almost exactly like that..minus the inches of snow in Florida :D .
I have owned nothing but black cars my whole life and my Ram is black, but my fiance wanted either black or white and glad she went white.

I am thinking of just adding the dark tint and be done with it. Love the factory, clean look and the interior is immaculate and very modern..love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.