Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So odd thing happened today, I was installing my AEM CAI and disconnected the battery (both terminals positive then neg) did the install whole other post coming about this part. Reconnected the bat neg then pos and the truck started right up no issues. I have the 1 touch up and down on my windows and I happened to put my window down later in the day no issues, but when I tried to put it back up it would no longer go up unless I hold the button. Any have a clue about this or had the same issue?

Sapper

· Registered
7,632 Posts
and there you have it folks.....it's alive and is smart to boot!!!:rep:for being a brain!! hence the name nitroTECH!!

· Registered
2,606 Posts
Larry,

Neither of my window switches is labled "auto" yet I have express down on the drivers side of my SXT (with "C" package) To activate express, all I have to do is hold the button for a little longer and then let go.

Do I have programable windows?

Ken

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Auto Up/Down Window Problems - Read This
Window Express Calibration For Vehicles So Equipped (BOTH front window switches labeled
AUTO):

1. Turn the Ignition to the Run position.
2. Regardless of current window position, move the driver’s window upward until
the window stalls in the full up position. Allow the window motor to stall for
at least 2 seconds before releasing the switch.
3. Move the driver’s window downward until the window stalls in the full down position.
Allow the window motor to stall for at least 2 seconds before releasing the switch.
4. Move the driver’s window upward until the window stalls in the full up position. Allow
the window motor to stall for at least 2 second before releasing the switch.
5. Repeat step 2, 3 and 4 for the passenger’s window.
6. Verify the windows learned the calibration by operating the express
down and up features on the windows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.