Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you that have a Nitro....did you get a privacy roll out for the back?

I did not get one in mine and I am going back to the dealer soon but just wanted to check as I thought I read it was an option. Not on my option list from the dealer.

If anyone knows let me know:confused:

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
No problem :) Usually most manufacters include a cargo net and/or a privacy cover but for some reason dodge opted out on this...oh well..if you get one take some pics, would be nice to see one :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rear Cargo Cover

Purchased from the dealer $180.00; spring action roll out and hooks to indents at the rear. Poor design, there is an approximate 6-8 inch gap between the back seat and front of roller chamber tube, allowing view of cargo from side windows.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cargo Area Security Cover

Yes, the rear seats recline, therefore needing room for this function. However, there is not much security, as the name implies. The designers could have incorporated a simple mechanism, i.e., hinged or sliding, that could be used when the seats are fully upright or retracted when the seats are reclined. As it stands, most of the cargo area can be seen by looking in either side window.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.