Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys? My name is Jay. I use to drive a 2001 Toyota Celica, that was riced out beyond belief. If interested you can take a look at it @ www.teamc4.biz just go to north jersey division and look for a green celica with my name underneath it. It was pretty crazy....but then one day i woke up and said i need something new, fresh, just off the block new vehicle. After looking at the RDX, CX7, TL, Camry and Charger... to me the Nitro stood out so much more.

I manage a car collision repair shop in Ridgewood, NJ and we are right next store to Fairway Dodge so i said why not test drive it. They gave it to me for a couple of hours & it drove like a dream. I feel like it handles like my other car, the seats are amazingly comfortable and sound system is clutch.

After waiting for several months i finally got my Inferno Red SLT 4X4 G Package w/ Leather, The sound system and the towing package. And my friends it is a ****ing blast!!!!! I love every minute that drive it. My girlfriend just got me the Billet grille for christmas and it looks sweet...I will post pics soon. But thats basically sums it up

I look foward to talking to all of you

Jay

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Congrats! You're the 3rd youngest Nitro owner on the forums - 2nd youngest SLT owner ;) Ive been loving mine too..Defintely post pictures - especially of the new grille! Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Welcome MrOakStreet. Sounds like you got a good package and you are glad you did. We are glad you did too. Running a repart shop should make it easy to make some modifications that would set you Nitro apart form all others. Keep a record of your changes and let us see. We all like before and after.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.