Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you guys looking for an R/T.... If you want to drive down to Alabama, they have one. Funny thing is, this is the dealership where I got mine. This is the second R/T they have received but the other dealerships here say they can't get one. Really weird how they disperse these things.
I'm try to attach the window sticker for your reading pleasure.
View attachment 382

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am curious to know which dealer this is for. One of my real close friends owns a lot of dealerships but he is up in Albertville, AL. I just bought my Nitro from him and it is being shipped on Tuesday. If anyone lives or is around that area and looking to buy..check him out! Yes, I am saying that because he is my friend but also the most down to earth sales staff and the best car buying experience I have ever had. Hell, I did it all over the phone and instant messenger. The name of the dealership is Alexander Dodge.
Sorry admins if this is frowned upon, but im a newbie and just relaying some good info to my Nitro buds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.