Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I tried checking on that this morning when I was buying more accessories but the dealership doesn't have the new catalog in as of yet. Katskin leather seats are what they are offering, the only problem is there are no pictures in the old catalog, they just have a bunch of different styles. I want to try and order Black and Blue leather seats for my Nitro. I can tell you this though they are EXPENSIVE!!! I think its worth it though to get that look!:pepper:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Both Katzkin and Classic Trim have leather kits for the Nitro...

I priced out a Katzkin interior with two tone and perforation in the inserts and embroidered R/T logo installed for around 1000 to 1100. You figure the factory leather is $770.00. Is an extra $300 or so worth the 'custom' look. I personally think so... thats why I got the cloth in my R/T so I could get exactly what I wanted in my leather...

A couple of other great members here turned me on to Classic Soft Trim as another option. They do alot of the dealership aftermarket leather installs so they are familiar with the product as is Katzkin. Below are some links... I hope this helps out a bit.

Katzkin Leather

Classic Soft Trim

-Lil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.