Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a R/T at the end of January and as of yet have been unable to get a build date. Has anyone eles ran into this problem? If so how long did it take to get a build date? This order is in Canada does that make a difference?

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey fearless, I ordered an R/T 4X4 on Jan 10th and still don't have a build date. There is no ryme or reason to build dates, especially based on the date the order was made. Besides that, are there any R/Ts on dealer lots in Canada? I thought I read on here somewhere the R/T would be delayed into Canada until volume could be increased in the states. Anybody?? Oh, Welcome to the Forum fearless.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
R/T's in Canada

I was told by my dealer that they where starting to built R/T's for Canada at the end of January (but what would he tell me no you can't get one till the fall). I have checked on the Dodge web site and haven't found any R/Ts on lots but was told by my dealer (again what else would he tell me) that customer orders are built before dealer request so here's hoping. I am going to see the dealer tomorrow and check on the build date. If I still can't get one I may get testy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.