Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah...I'm patiently waiting for the R/T's to hit the dealers too. I have found that some of the dealers are selling the SLT's with 20 in wheels...looks pretty sharp. Kinda gives you an idea what the R/T will look like. I know that they are still in relatively short supply in the US, but that should be resolved in the near future. Then hopefully we shall start seeing a supply of them heading north for us. :D

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
R/T in six weeks

Well my dealer has finally given me a date that my R/T will be ready. Although at this time it is still unoffical he tells me that I should be able to pick it up in four to six weeks. I would be happy if the six week time was correct.

·
Registered
46 Posts
R/T's In Canada Update

Just did a quick search and it appears that R/T's are finally showing up in some Ontario Showrooms. Here are is a quick list of dealers that I have found to have R/T's listed in their inventory:

Davidson Chrysler Dodge Inc. - West Hill ON (Scarborough)
1 Black w/Grey Interior R/T

Performance Chrysler Dodge Jeep - St Catherines ON
1 Sunburst Orange R/T
1 Inferno Red R/T

That's great news my fellow Canadians. It's finally our turn. :ura1::pepper:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Truly bizarre places to have R/Ts showing up at. It's not like St. Catherine's is any sort of 'centre of the universe'. I'm wondering if they are listing 'what's coming in'? Is that possible?
I pulled the info off the dealer sites. They are supposed to be on the lot according to the site. I'm sure there are R/T's showing up in other parts of Canada too, but in limited amounts like the US experienced a while back. So to answer your question, I suppose it's possible, but doubtful.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Still waiting

Well I'm still waiting for my R/T and the latest information from the dealer is that is waiting for a part on the line ( I asume on the assmbley line ). He said that he was trying to get more information from a Dodge rep. but at this time he hasn't called me back so I am assuming that the rep. hasn't got back to him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Waiting in B.C.

Jan 9th order date, still not here, and I have no confirmed shipping date. I just get told they will let me know when it gets here:

Dodge Nitro
Model – R/T
Exterior color - Black
Cloth-Faced Seats w/Inferno Red Coloured Inserts
MyGIG multimedia infotainment system
UConnect Hands-Free Communication
Video Entertainment System(TM)
8 Amplified Speakers Plus Subwoofer
Security Alarm
Remote Start System
Roof rack and cross bars
Interior accessory kit – Page 26, letter “M” in brochure (Inferno red trim for both driver and passenger side, front and rear armrest plus center stack surrounding instrument panel)

No sunroof (I need the extra headroom)

G

·
RT's in Ottawa

Ordered my RT in mid February. Dealer promised delivery by 30 March when my lease on my Subaru expired. Showed up at the dealer 30 March unannounced to pick up my car. They had no car for me. A deal is a deal. They drove me to Enterprise Car Rental and rented me a car - totally at the dealer's expense. April 23 the dealer phoned me and asked me to come in.

Says the dealership had 42 RTs on order. Chrysler Canada phoned them to say they'd only be getting 3 RTs and not until sometime in June!!! Apparently Chrysler says that dealers should have customers cancel their orders and get something else!! After waiting for several months, I settled on an SLT fully loaded. Got a very good discount. Picked it up April 30th.

For interest, I checked the Dodge Nitro RT inventory on the Internet in northern New York state (70 minutes from Ottawa). There are many many RTs on dealer's lots! Checked five other locations in the US and got the same results. Many many Nitro RTs sitting on dealer's lots in the US but nothing in Canada!

I'm 55 years old. Have been purchasing cars since I was 17. This was the very first time I've purchased a North American car. I'll tell you the same thing I will tell Chrysler Canada - This will be the very last Chrysler product I ever purchase.

The dealer - Dilarwi Jeep Dodge Chrysler - was great through out the entire process and I have no quams with them.

Silverstreak

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Still waiting for my R/T. I have seen one R/T around Montreal, but that is it. There are none on dealerships' lots. You still see the commercials on TV and on my kids' video games, I just wish that one would be sitting in my drive way by now, if it was not for the good price and the towing capacity, I would have purchased something else by now.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
did you ever ge the vehicle?????????
inquiring minds need to know!!!
LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.