Dodge Nitro Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
R1 Concepts Inc. is proud to offer Premier Nitro Rotors!
I am offering the Premier series rotors which are made with stronger iron cast metal (XG3500) for overall tension strength. The Premium series rotors which is the top of the line series out of the two that I carry (E-lines & Premiums). The rotors are cast with a 50/50 center split for better heat distribution. Premium utilize a black Electro-coating finish applied on the hubs and inner vane structures providing long lasting corrosion protection. Original stock size, will bolt right up with no modifications needed. (we also have our E-line series available)

What separates R1?
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated. Here at R1, we take into account numerous precautions in machining rotors. We drill our rotors in house using state-of-the-art CNC machines and follow strict procedures and standards such as drilling between each vane structure. This will allow the rotor to retain its structural integrity and overall strength with optimum thermal transfers. We utilize smaller diameter drill bits for smaller diameter holes and each hole is counter-sink to add strength. You also have the option to go with slotted only or even a custom design with your own logo. Every R1 rotor that comes with slots will come with our exclusive "Diamond Slot design" (45 degree angle end points), to help release trapped debris. Our diamond slot design is also a good indicator for rotor wear. We also offer optional Cryo Treatment at an additional cost. (Cryogenic treatment is a process that improves the performance and life of the rotor by strengthening the metallurgy. This process will help to give an extra level of protection against warping).

*WARRANTY*
Here at R1 Concepts Inc, we stand by our products. We offer a one year warranty on warping and cracking on all R1 brake rotors due to manufacture defects and workmanship.

PREMIER BRAKE ROTORS
Available Styles
Drilled & Slotted
Slotted Only
Drilled Only
Custom

2007-2011 DODGE NITRO
FT/RR PREMIER SERIES ROTORS: $265 Shipped

BRAKE PADS
FRONT POSI QUIET CERAMIC PADS: $50
FRONT POSI QUIET EXTENDED WEAR PADS : $48
REAR POSI QUIET SEMI-METALLIC PADS: $35
FRONT CENTRIC FLEET PERFORMANCE PADS: $56
FT/RR HAWK LTS BRAKE PADS: $116

BRAKE FLUID
STOPTECH STR-600 BRAKE FLUID 500ML: $14

CALIPER PAINT
G2 Caliper Paint: $32
(red, yellow, blue, purple, green, gold, black, silver, pink available)

Contact Info

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER, PM WOULD BE BEST.
PM: r1concepts
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 888.712.6623 ext. 7022
www.r1concepts.com

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I didn't see how long you will have these on sale?

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Speaking from experience....This style on the Nitro work beyond my highest hopes.
Can't say enough...Money well spent.

Just Do It!

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Bump.....................................

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
Really people this is a great offer for a great set of superior brakes....:smileup::smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Well I ordered my new rotors and hawk brake pads today....I can't wait to get them and slap them on!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I got the same drilled and slotted with the hawk ceramic pads....It's a great price!

Reactions: NITROVER

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
[QUOTE

CALIPER PAINT
G2 Caliper Paint: $34
(red, yellow, blue, purple, green, gold, black, silver, pink available)[/QUOTE]

OK I have a question on the caliper paint. The picture shows 11 colors and you list 9. Is there an Orange caliper paint?

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
How long does your paint take to dry? Once it's applied.

1 - 20 of 352 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.