Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
the OR/GY is connected to interior lights, and lights up the shift lever panel, as for the PRND not just sure what you mean ?.

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
OK found it, i see what you mean now, "assy shift lever" is for the RLE transmission and the PRDNL is for the NAG1 transmission, they are both the same thing "interior lighting at shift lever console.

i think they are termed differently because on the RLE the light is fixed to the shifter panel, and on the NAG1 the light is fixed to the shift lever (so moves with the shifter), However this is just a guess

Reactions: Scar0

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
how did you change the mode before ? from the old headunit i guess,

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
there are 2 maybe 3 possible wiring diagrams depends on vehicles options, did your Nitro originaly come with the Sat Nav option
be careful those pin outs you are quoting for the Mic Feed do not correspond to my wiring diagrams,
if equipped, hands free module is behind right quaterpanel
do you have a microphone in your OEM rear view mirror

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
i wouldn't try 9volts, my guess is thats way to high, unfortunatly the manual does not give the Mic feed voltage,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.