Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, living here in NYC is enough to make a person go awol while owning a car. Some a$$wipe parked waaay too close to my rear bumper and scratched it all up something ugly.Would anyone know what the price of the rear bumper cover would cost? I'm not going to go all coockoo with my Nitro, but I want to keep it looking new as long as I can. I won't be parking on the street anymore I know that much. I got a quote from the parts dept here in NYC, but want to make sure I'm not getting dicked around here. Thanks in advance.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
You would basically have to order something from the dealer/direct from dodge right now since this is so new - either that or get a custom part. Best way is just call around several dealers and see who gives the best price - just make sure its the same compatible part!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Hey all, living here in NYC is enough to make a person go awol while owning a car. Some a$$wipe parked waaay too close to my rear bumper and scratched it all up something ugly.Would anyone know what the price of the rear bumper cover would cost? I'm not going to go all coockoo with my Nitro, but I want to keep it looking new as long as I can. I won't be parking on the street anymore I know that much. I got a quote from the parts dept here in NYC, but want to make sure I'm not getting dicked around here. Thanks in advance.
People just have no respect for other people's property. They could obviously tell your car is the bomb. Not only is it a brand new Nitro... It's rollin' on 20's. Luckily the price on the cover does seem like a good deal especially for a new factory part..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People just have no respect for other people's property. They could obviously tell your car is the bomb. Not only is it a brand new Nitro... It's rollin' on 20's. Luckily the price on the cover does seem like a good deal especially for a new factory part..
God yes, I'll say topgun. I wanted to take out my keys and give the car behind me a nice looooooooooooooooong deep scratch from bumper to bumper too! Thankfully I'm more mature now... :mad:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I would say you might check with a couple other dealers , but that price sounds good. Believe me disrespect for the property of others is not limited to NYC. We get our share even up here in the bush.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
rear bumper cover

Bumper cover is $250.00 + tax. Won't be needing to get it painted, since it's just grey plastic. Thanks for the love NWIll.
Hello NitroBilly;
I just wondered if you ever replaced your rear bumper cover and was the old one easily removed from your Nitro? Did you by any chance take pictures? or do a How to? Thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello NitroBilly;
I just wondered if you ever replaced your rear bumper cover and was the old one easily removed from your Nitro? Did you by any chance take pictures? or do a How to? Thanks
Not yet Adot, I probably won't change it til the weather warms up a bit. I did however manage to find a better price. $207.20 w/o tow package, and $213.60 w/tow package.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yeah, don't blame you for waiting on the weather....Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.