Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is pretty nice. Got rearended today and took minimal dmg. Obviously she wasnt going to fast when she hit me, however! Heres the tally.

1. Several Scrapes
2. 1 noticeable gash.

Her Car you ask?
1. Punctured Front Bumper
2. Hood Pushed up so it wont close all the way.

I felt the hit and was angered but after seeing what was done to her car vs mine it made me want to laugh.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Man that stinks - id be pissed :mad: Damange doesnt look too bad..

Was like my 98 silverado..foreign guy ran into me..$200 damange to my truck...$4000 to his...

that was a car that did that though? Big car to be hitting you that high!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a mazda something or other but yes it was a car not an suv. Her hood wouldnt shut all the way afterwards so it must have pry'd up when she hit the bumper. I doubt i'll be getting a new bumper or anything out of it, sucks that i still have temporary plates on and already got dings :(

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
yep, it would more thne likely take a month or two to come in..Probably the first bumper issue..at least its on the rear bumper though - id much rather have some scratches there then a place like the doors - much more obvious and more costly to replace..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.