Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rear Cargo Mat - Revisited

I wanted to bring this post up again. I know they have a carpeted rear cargo mat, but has anyone seen a rubber one? I want something that could hold wet and or muddy gear and I can just pull it out, spray it down and put it back in. If nobody has seen one, any word on if one might be on its way? Thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts
i have one of the cargo mats in my R/T fits nice and in my opinion makes things look nice back there..........and the dog likes it too

only problem is that if you need to use the tie down hooks on the load & go you have to pick the corner of the mat up to use the tie down (the mat does not have any cut outs in it for the tie downs)

i also added the cargo cover and a cargo net back there so anything i put in the back is either comfy (dog) or hidden out of sight (when parked) or secure and safe (using the cargo net)

·
Registered
281 Posts
if you get interested in one let me know.

I Bought one and think I might sell it since I going to do some audio stuff where I cant use it.

Its brand new I put it in looked at it for about 5 mins and rolled it back up and put back in the box.

If you mean part #82210423, I've seen them on eBay and Dodgeparts.com but haven't ordered one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
pictures???

I ordered this one from AutoAnything and it fits perfect. Cost was 69.95

http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-liners/64A2314A0A0.aspx

2454847RubberTite SUV Cargo Mat

Can anyone put up pictures of their rear cargo mat? I've been looking at the rubbertite and the husky mats. Which cover the best area and do they color match pretty good? Also the Rubbertite refers to the load n go, do they cut out slots for the interior tiedowns?

Anyone seen any mats that also cover the back of the second row when put down? I hate loading my bike in and the pedals just slide and scratch the back. I think it would be best if there was a non-slip surface adhered to the back as a permanent mat protection. Sounds like something i need to modify. Any ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.