Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get parts for the rear window regulators? The pulley on both rear regulators failed. The right side broke out of regulator panel. The left side pulley just failed. If I can get the pulleys. I would like to affect my own "mod" repair.
Can one get the pulleys only?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found them on a mopar website. Even autozone had them. about$40-50. Ironic you posted this. One broke a year ago and was repaired. The driver side passenger broke this weekend. frustrating

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You found the white pulley? Or complete window regulator?
If the pulley. Do you by chance still have the P/N?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is it possible to get parts for the rear window regulators? The pulley on both rear regulators failed. The right side broke out of regulator panel. The left side pulley just failed. If I can get the pulleys. I would like to affect my own "mod" repair.
I have replaced both regulator assemblies with Ebay parts. They run about $79 each and I have had great luck with them!

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,115 Posts
Any parts would be after market. Dodge only sells the assembly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I’ve replaced 1 front and one back regulator so far. I have an ‘07 Nitro SLT and the assemblies I purchased from eBay were the aftermarket Upgrade versions. The upgrade is a solid metal brace & track for the window and regulators are included. HOWEVER, they both had to be modified via careful dremel cutting to allow for the OEM door handle to make clearance when operated and installed. I think I took pictures of the install, maybe I’ll post them later on. Also they are available on Amazon, but the eBay price and delivery time fit my needs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts