Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just saw the Nitro in a Vancouver showroom today and really liked it (cant wait to test drive it :) ).

I'm curious if anyone can recommend good dealers (or ones to avoid) in the Vancouver, BC area ?

Also, with the 08s coming out soon, should I just wait for them ?

As I understand it, the 07s were the first version so is there anything major I should be worried about ? I read about a stalled engine recall but hopefully any new vehicle driving off the lot should be fixed ??

Thanks

· Registered
788 Posts
I'd say check with Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID. I'm not familiar with buying cars in the US & transferring to CA, but I'd bet they do it. And they will get you the best deal in either country. I haven't been there in a few months but they had a pretty good selection of Nitros this spring.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dodge dealer bc

i purchased my slt at willowbrook motors in langly.daniel green 604 5305361 decent dealer ship, price and treatement far better than langly chrysler.maple ridge chrysler not good. cliff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.