Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey members, don't forget there is a nitroforumz.com referral slip available for you to carry on your travels just in case you meet another Nitro driver.
Just print off a handful of them, stuff them in you wallet, purse or glove box and next time you see a Nitro owner tell them about our awesome site or pop one under the windshield wiper.
Lets get the word out there that we are the #1 Nitro site and intend to stay there.

·
Join!Resistance is futile
21,869 Posts
Yes very handy! especially if you can talk to the Nitro owner It makes an Impression! I keep them in the console and always have a few in my wallet ( you never know :smileup: )

·
Registered
607 Posts
Cool I did not know that there was something like this. I just printed one out and I am going to take to work and photo copy it and I will be leaving them on the windshield or talking to another nitro owner.

Good Idea but I would not expect anything else from such a great site

:wavey::Racing::):beerchug:

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
thanks, what a novel idea.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Did I give you my permission to post my referral slip CL? :p Just playin, everyone is welcome to it! The more members we get the better!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Darn it!!! if I'd had known I was going to be called "a big 'ol smarty creative pants" I'd have taken the credit myself...:chuckle:

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I gave a bunch to the auto alarm guy today. He says he sees lots of cars, but not any Nitros yet, other than mine of course! :D

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
hey guys, saw 2 more black nitros at walmart this weekend and left a note, didn't have anymore of these, but I will print more now!!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
cool deal. I printed it off. I see afew around here so I will keep them in the Nitro and pass them out!
I've modified it slightly to have Waldorf where the line is at the bottom and I keep a bunch stashed in the driver door pocket just in case! :D

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
The wifes boss has an Orange SXT, so guess what he's gonna get this week...:smileup:
a sticker in the middle of the back window?????????????? :chuckle:

·
Registered
9,449 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts