Dodge Nitro Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Did the upgrade and got a unit with v50. Not getting the Dodge logo though, not sure why. The audio feedback on touch didn't seem to be sounding as well. It is kind of odd, but it does work and I normally turn that off.

bluer101, I noticed (just recently) that you have an R/T and it has a black panel around the radio. Did you change that to black or was it always black? Mine is that silver color.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Did the upgrade and got a unit with v50. Not getting the Dodge logo though, not sure why. The audio feedback on touch didn't seem to be sounding as well. It is kind of odd, but it does work and I normally turn that off.

bluer101, I noticed (just recently) that you have an R/T and it has a black panel around the radio. Did you change that to black or was it always black? Mine is that silver color.
It's always been black. Mine is a 2011 R/T. Basically the 2011 did not have a R/T model. It was produced for only a few months at the end of the year. It was to use up parts I guess.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I see. I kind of like the black compared to the glossy silver I have. I am not much of a chrome person (don't really like cleaning it to keep it shiny).

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.