Dodge Nitro Forum banner

RT Grill attatchment

1105 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  NitroCharger
hey does anyone know if you can buy an R/T attachment on the grill like they have in the front of the chargers if so where can i get it and how much i think this would be a cool addition
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
It is called an "R/T grille emblem". Ebay has a bunch, but not sure how they connect to grille. I didn't read about them either, sorry.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.