Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats funny, when I enter my VIN # in Dodge's website to see if there is any recalls it tells me my R/T is a SLT. So I checked other VIN #'s in Dodge's new inventory for the R/T's and same thing SLT comes up.... why?

Also when I updated my insurance for my R/T, same thing SLT came up.... what the hell..... oh well prob R/T on insurance would cost more than SLT?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats funny, when I enter my VIN # in Dodge's website to see if there is any recalls it tells me my R/T is a SLT. So I checked other VIN #'s in Dodge's new inventory for the R/T's and same thing SLT comes up.... why?

Also when I updated my insurance for my R/T, same thing SLT came up.... what the hell..... oh well prob R/T on insurance would cost more than SLT?
Dude, if I were you, I wouldn't complain and take the lower rate of an SLT and quietly walk away smiling.:wiggle2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude, if I were you, I wouldn't complain and take the lower rate of an SLT and quietly walk away smiling.:wiggle2:
No I'm not worried about the insurance or anything else, just wondering why its say SLT on Dodges recall site.

Plus what happens if I get into an accident, would they cover my Nitro RT when it says SLT on the insurance paper? OH god now I'm scared !!!! j/k

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still want to know if you get pulled over and the officer see's SLT on the insurance instead of R/T what would he/she do? I guess one of you guys need to get pulled over to find out :p

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Funny story...when I had my insurance add my RT they didn't have the Nitro in the system yet and I had an id card that came up as a 07 Nissan Xterra. Naturally I called to confirm I had a Nitro insured (financial reasons) and that when I get pulled over (I speed too much in the RT, but I can't help it) I want to make sure I have the right info. I also looked into why the insurance card said SLT when a cop would notice the RT instead. But the VIN# matches what I'm driving which will clarify to any cop what you are driving so I wouldn't worry about it. That is where the proof is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.