Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I purchased the "3M paint protection" film for my Caliber, it provides protection very well. I would get it for the SLT or RT Nitros, since the painted big bold fenders are an easy target for rocks flying up from tires of other cars and big rig 18 wheelers on the freeway, those of us with SXT's need not worry. Definitely worth the money IMO. The film can be washed and waxed on, and will also provide protection for up to 7yrs. It's a very clear thin material. PM for a link to the site where I got mine from. It's precision cut by a laser matching every part of the vehicle.

·
Registered
573 Posts
PM you? Not sure what that is or does...sorry!!
Jon
Click on my username, and select "send Private Message" (forum speak for all you newbies):D.

The reason for this is, we cannot post links to other sites! But I guess you should click here. Keep in mind, I'm recommending the kits only for SLT and RT models, because they have painted fenders which are considered "high impact areas". So if any of you have an RT, just click on the drop down menu and select RT. Although I don't think they have an RT kit readily available. But you should be able to use the SLT kit on the RT. Call and check.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.