Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
That just may be a regional term.

I believe SE merely stands for "standard equipped"

The "SE" is not listed in my area, just the three, SXT, SLT, and R/T.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
There is no "SE" Nitro, there is SXT (Grey Fenders), SLT, and R/T..
SXT comes w/ the manual transmission, grey fenders, reversible cargo system, and several other features as standard..(Grey fenders only body available on SXT)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Now I could be wrong but I believe in Canada the 'SE' Nitro is the entry level. I have seen them listed at our dealerships. Unless they all don't know what they are talking about being that the vehicle is so new???

Can someone confirm???

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Now I could be wrong but I believe in Canada the 'SE' Nitro is the entry level. I have seen them listed at our dealerships. Unless they all don't know what they are talking about being that the vehicle is so new???

Can someone confirm???
Shouldn't they be "EL" then? (for entry level) just kidding. Sometimes Canadian branded cars have some cool grills or taillights not found on US cars. If they are marked "SE" are their any other changes?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Are you saying that there are 4 Nitro levels in Canada, while we only get three in the States.:confused:
I hope this link works, If not try to do the cut and paste method. This is Coquitlam Dodge Chrysler in BC Canada. In the welcome message click on new vehicles and do a search on the Dodge Nitro. There is the SE, SXT, SLT and soon to be the R/T.

http://www.fivestardealers.ca/coquitlam/

:SHOCKED: :SHOCKED:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.