Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link for a good breakdown of parts and layout for front seat parts? Mainly the trim or shield on the outbound or closest to the door side?
I bought one for the passenger side years ago and I seem to recall that I also had to get something else for it, that it snaps into to. And I don't remember where I got it.(Surprise!)
2007 Nitro SLT
Thanks,
Roger

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,722 Posts
Send Benny a PM, (He is our Dodge parts vendor) he can look things up and price them out for you. Click here. He will need your VIN in the private message.
Great guy to deal with.
The hard part for us is all the trim codes, and options for the seats.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.. The story goes, always a story right? When we bought it new we had after market heaters put in the seats as part of the"deal". The seat trim or shield had to be removed to do the job. When we got it back they were loose and we lived with it. The one on the passenger side eventually ended up breaking from people getting in and out and catching it with their foot or whatever. I bought one on-line from some Dodge parts/dealer/ store I think in Texas. The gal informed me that I needed another part to go with it. Apparently they are only made for a one time fit when snapped into place. ( I want to replace the drivers side now.) Something breaks when you take it off. As in what happened when they put the heaters in and they probably didn't know it. At least that is how I remember it. I was just trying to find drawing of it on other parts places but they were not very clear, at least for me. My wife is making noise about getting a new vehicle now anyway, but I think I'll still try and find out.
Thanks again,
Roger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts