Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
welcome to the forum....glad to have ya!!

if we tell then they will no longer be a secret right?!?:chuckle:

·
Registered
381 Posts
well it not relly secret but 4 a person never havin a nitro its pretty confusing the arm rest open it then u can slide the top tray off i got a couple of my friends this way lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
We created our own secret compartment. We bought a hitchsafe. Its a little drawer that fits into the receiver hitch when your not using a ball. It slides in & locks with a combination dial lock & then has a rubber cover to conseal & protect the lock from the elements. You can hide a key, credit card , lock de-icer etc in it with security. If you look in the gallery I have a pic of it there.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I wish I had a secret compartment in my Dakota when it was stolen. Where do you keep your socket for your wheel locks? You kind of need it all the time in the vehicle just in case you get a flat. Mine like most people was in my glove box.

·
Registered
259 Posts
you can take out the nitros "50 ton jack":i_rolleyes: out of its holding place in the left rear of the nitro and store it in a different container and use its holding place for whatever you need to hide.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
you can take out the nitros "50 ton jack":i_rolleyes: out of its holding place in the left rear of the nitro and store it in a different container and use its holding place for whatevery you need to hide.:rolleyes:
spoke like a true cajun needin' to hide some stuff.....lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
spoke like a true cajun needin' to hide some stuff.....lol

too bad my gumbo/sauce picante pot won't fit in there........
you can also remove the spare tire and throw it in the back of the nitro and use the underside of it to hang meat(if its cold out). :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::smiledown:

mcnabb (kaleos) in louisiana...........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well it not relly secret but 4 a person never havin a nitro its pretty confusing the arm rest open it then u can slide the top tray off i got a couple of my friends this way lol
Thanks for all the replys folks...I didn't know about this one!

I'd get the trailer hitch lock box but I don't have a hitch. Maybe I should invest in one.

Keep em' coming! I think the best secret compartment should win Nitro of the Month!

:smileup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just take some stuffing out of stuffed animals and put the goods inside and leave them out in the open. No thief would take stuffed animals and if the police dogs start scratching at them then you could just play it off like the dogs just like the toys.

·
Registered
381 Posts
well i kno a few but it would automaticly put me in the drug smuggling cartel lol in side door panels, the tailgate, under the load and go u could also take the cover off the back seat cut into the foam and put stuff in there and put the foam over it and then the cover back ( kind gotta carve the foam 4 a perfect fit though)

·
Registered
369 Posts
I pull lotsa trailers, & the hitch electrical socket did not match my 3 prrong wiring system on my trailers so I asked the dealer about it. He said there is a 3 prong adapter "hidden" in the jack compartment. Sure enough, its there & works fine. Thankyou hidden compartment!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts