Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a female... I like the NITRO... I can live with the gas mileage, I like the comfort of it...Should I buy it?:thk:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Definitely!!! The only thing you have to figure out is what options you want on it, unless you are like some of the women I work with at my office. Their only concern is what color is it? But since you have already said you like the Nitro, you must be way mo-betta than they are because they just don't get it. Good luck to you and welcome to our world.:ura1:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm a female Nitro owner of 8 days now and absolutely love mine. Get out there and buy it! I'm in heaven :Banana01: !!! Had a Jeep Compass for 3 months that I returned for the Nitro. Best decision I've made. It feels safe and is roomy. I'm loving it!!!!! Just wish it didn't take the dealership so long to figure things out. All my friends think it is great too!.

:ura1: Go for it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Girlie vs Manly Vehicle

Hey, wadda mean a manly vehicle?? LOL I think I look pretty good in my Nitro :D I used to drive a semi, so this is nothing. And now I'm in law enforcement, so I guess I'm not a real girly-girl, but I'm not trying to be a man either. I just like stance and 'attitude' of the Nitro. It's a real attention getter and I'm lovin' it! ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have been very pleased with my Nitro. It's fun to drive and looks great. I think Dodge missed the mark on their target audience. Take one for a long drive, it doesn't handle like a car it's more like a truck with a kissass attitude! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.