Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat, 4x4, 3.7L V6
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my Halo Headlights and Fog Lights!!

Next step is to get the LED bulbs!!

Anyone know what size (version) LED bulbs I need for the Halo headlights? H1? H13?

I tried to open up the Halo Fog Lights, and it didn't look like there was a bulb inside of them, just the Halo! Sound about right?

Any suggestions when it comes to putting these new headlight housings in?

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat, 4x4, 3.7L V6
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I looked back on the site where I bought my Halo's and it says that they take H1 bulbs for both Low and High.

I'm looking at buying these LED's due to their reviews.

Am I still going to need an LED conversion kit for these? I already assume I am going to need a Decoder.

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Hard to say for sure what all it comes with, and what else you will need to make them work.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hi, i have done loads of messing around with headlights and bulbs ( and wasted a load of cash ) the best bulb conversion that i would recommend are from a company called TRS in the USA, there products are the best you can buy IMO, there Customer service is first class, give them a call and they will tell you exactly what you need, The Retrofit Source | The Best Brands in Automotive Lighting

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi, i have done loads of messing around with headlights and bulbs ( and wasted a load of cash ) the best bulb conversion that i would recommend are from a company called TRS in the USA, there products are the best you can buy IMO, there Customer service is first class, give them a call and they will tell you exactly what you need, The Retrofit Source | The Best Brands in Automotive Lighting
Did you buy some quality LEDs from this site? If so, how long did they last, or are they still working?

Also, did you ever have any trouble from police, or other drivers, when using LED headlight bulbs?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Did you buy some quality LEDs from this site? If so, how long did they last, or are they still working?

Also, did you ever have any trouble from police, or other drivers, when using LED headlight bulbs?
sorry Nitroheat i missed this post,
no didn't buy any LED's from TRS i bought some HID projectors and did a conversion,
but then removed them and bought a set of all black Halo headlights with led turn signals, fitted with some high quality halogen bulbs and there is a big difference in light output compaired to the sock headlights, finally happy and sticking with the Halo's,
LED bulbs have come along way in the past few years, if you or anyone wants to convert to LED headlight bulbs then TRS is the place to buy your bulbs the products are very high quality and all there products have been tried and tested,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts