Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeez, I gotta stay off ebay...3 weeks ago I punched on ebay search for NITRO and got some results. Got the 4 mudflaps and then I was keeping my eye on a set of 4 SLT wheels and tires...I really needed them like I need a new hole in the head...they were new takeoffs from some upgrade that seems to be the hot thing to do.... shipping was $100..seemed reasonable..they were stuck at $90 for most of the week..Did I say I didn't need them? Well the final day of the auction came and my son and I were going skiing so I knew I wasn't gonna be there for the end of auction so I just keyed in a max bid of 190 bucks,total 290 for all including shipping, sure they would go for more than that...and forgot about it while we skiied the day away, so got back to the house all hammered from ski abuse and remembered to check and see how much I missed them by...well whadya know I got the things for $163+ the shipping! Wow.. ok I figure they probably got some curb rash on the wheels any way so held breath during shipping and then they arrived...beauties! perfect! My SLT came with the $100 white outline lettering tires(very important option) these were not. I really wanted the full size spare instead of that cosmetic frivality.. $150 and thats with plain steel wheel..So now the wife :shakehead: just shakes her head everytime we pull into the garage where that new set of wheels and tires are Gleaming and leaning right in front of where we pull in...I seem to always say Gee honey aren't those neat! and the deal I got....lemme tell you sweetie:loser1: .....................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.