Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all,

Do you think Dodge will ever make the 4.0 available in the SLT? I love the R/T, but I'll be towing my ATV up in the mountains in Arkansas. I don't think the 20 inch wheels on the R/T would survive some of the rocky creek crossings I do to get to where I camp. I want the 4.0 and the 17 inch wheels of the SLT.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pintoracer, have you talked to your dealership? I would bet that they would swap your 20s for some 17s and even throw in new 17" AT tires of your choosing.
I haven't really got to that stage yet. When I do, I'm going to talk to them about that. Worse comes to worse, I'll get some inexpensive wheels and tires to put on it when I go camp. Then, put the 20's back on when I get home.

I'm pretty sure I'll get the R/T, cause I want the 4.0. I still have a few months left on my current lease. So, it's going to be a little while before I talk to the dealer about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.