Dodge Nitro Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ok, it just I found it weir that went I put the high beam only 2 sides of the led lights turn on but on the low beam the 4 sides turn on. Wont the low beam light more than the high beam?
I'm still having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say. Which bulbs did you get? If you post a link to those bulbs I may be able to help more but it almost sounds like you got some bulbs that aren't really designed to be headlights.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Okay, I looked in the posts by you above and see the bulbs you purchased. These bulbs don't look like the ones most people use for a LED H13 replacement. I'll show a link to some bulbs I've used. Lights I purchased These have two sides and are supposed to work like OEM halogen bulbs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok thanks
I just wanted to know how many sides should be turn on at the low/high beam cause I just found it awkard that the low beam would have more sides turn on..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok thanks
I just wanted to know how many sides should be turn on at the low/high beam cause I just found it awkard that the low beam would have more sides turn on..
It might very well be a problem with the bulbs themselves. On one bulb when High is on, only two are lit as with low beam. Opposite sides of the same bulb but only two at a time.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts