Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!! :wavey: This weekend, I get my Nitro SLT. I have no clue what color I'm getting - I just know I'm getting one. :pepper:

I graduate college next year and this is the first car I've ever paid for myself, so I've decided to get something I really like. I fell in love with the Nitro when I test drove 2 weeks ago. I drove an SLT and being that I'm short (5 foot 1 and a half to be exact, lol) I loved the power seats. The driver's seat went up much higher than any other SUV I test drove. My head was almost hitting the roof!! And thats saying A LOT! :D

So this weekend or next..I'm off to the dealership to get my Nitro. I just wanted to introduce myself here as you all will be seeing a LOT more of me and my new Nitro VERY SOON.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I got an Inferno Red SLT. I LOOOOVE it. I've gotten so many stares, compliments and questions about it already.

Pretty soon, I'm throwing some 20' inch chrome wheels with red inserts. :D I'll post some pics pretty soon.

Meg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.