Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got the 2007 SI Swimsuit edition in the mail today. While browsing through beautiful, breathtaking swimsuit models, I came across a 3-page foldout ad of a handsome, breathtaking inferno red Dodge Nitro R/T with an ocean-view background. The ad is just before the body painted models (lovely). :Banana01:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll snap a pic of it and post tonite, but there is another ad in last month's Maxim (Eva Mendez on the cover). It shows the feet of a guy on an inflatable in the ocean with sharks, and on the bottom shows a Nitro R/T. I can't remember the tagline, but like I said, I'll get a pic and post it up.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll snap a pic of it and post tonite, but there is another ad in last month's Maxim (Eva Mendez on the cover). It shows the feet of a guy on an inflatable in the ocean with sharks, and on the bottom shows a Nitro R/T. I can't remember the tagline, but like I said, I'll get a pic and post it up.
How about... Respect the Nitro or swim with the fishes! :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.