Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just joined the site today. Ordered a SXT loaded, other than the rear DVD on 1/5/07 and still anxiously awaiting as a lot of you have already.

Looking forward to it's arrival soon.... hopefully!

ps- Have a nice 03 Tahoe Z71 if anyone's interested!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
:wavey:Hello my friend and welcome to the forum! Like you, many of us here have waited, and waited, and waited, and STILL wait for their Nitros. I can tell you it's been 3 months and FINALLY I will have mine next weekend. Just remember to be patient and enjoy the forum, because you will be an expert with your new SXT when she arrives! :wcj: Hope you don't have to wait too long!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amen.... It's finally here!!

:ura1: I finally got the call today to pick up my SLT tonight!

But there's a little hiccup..... The dealer didn't like the way the leather seats look so they've already ordered replacements for me. I'll pick up the truck and have them replaced in a few weeks.

Hopefully that's all the minor glitches I'll have with this, time will tell though won't it.

For those that are curious, I ordered it on 1/2/07, an SLT loaded with myGig ect.... and it arrived at the dealers on Tuesday night 3/10/07 so it was about 14 weeks give or take a few days.

Just glad it's finally here and thanks to all those posting, it did make the time go by a little faster and was educational too.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just joined the site today. Ordered a SXT loaded, other than the rear DVD on 1/5/07 and still anxiously awaiting as a lot of you have already.

Looking forward to it's arrival soon.... hopefully!

ps- Have a nice 03 Tahoe Z71 if anyone's interested!
I ordered a loaded SXT 6 speed this Saturday.

They said about 6 weeks. Supposedly this is one of the last builds of the 2007. After a few months the 2008's will go up in price.

What were you told for lead time.

Isn't there a way to track the VON on the Daimler web site?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.