Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1285 Posts

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Supporting Member Benefits

Please consider becoming a Site Supporter! This is a small American owned and operated business. We depend on member support to finance the site, and it's upkeep, improvements, server cost, etc. etc. We work very hard on this business, and my family depends on it.

This isn't just a "site on the internet" with no real people behind it.

You can remove all ads when you become a Site Supporter. Gain huge amounts of storage for pictures and attachments, and have a warm and fuzzy feeling because you contributed to the sites future, and helped us put some bread on the table for our kids. We are truly appreciative of your support.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Much thanks to SofaKingCool for becoming a site supporter! We love ya Sofa!

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW! A HUGE thank you! to jaerho-nitro for just becoming a Level 2 Site Supporter! It is very much appreciated! Thank you!
:beerchug:

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Supporting Members!

All ads should now be off for Site Supporters of all types, and Staff Members!
Accept for the ads showing in the "quick reply" box.

I am still figuring out what to do about those. . .

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, they aren't too intrusive to begin with but we want to offer the option to remove them if anyone wishes to do so.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Guys Thanks...:shy: I just wanted to help out and keep this thing going. I check 3 or 4 times a day to see what is new. It is great to have a group of like same people to share your ideas with....way cool:D

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys Thanks...:shy: I just wanted to help out and keep this thing going. I check 3 or 4 times a day to see what is new. It is great to have a group of like same people to share your ideas with....way cool:D
Thanks man! We are really glad you like it!

I have made some changes to the code that hides ads for supporting members and staff. Because it was requested on another of our forums to be able to see the ads anyway! Because this person found them helpfull.

I want all forums to operate exactly the same so. . .

Now ads are not automatically hidden when you pay for a subscription. You MUST request the change for it to take effect.

Please PM ADMIN (me) with your request.

Thanks!

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
danpfay99 becomes Level 2 Site Supporter!

:w00t:

Another HUGE THUMBS UP to member danpfay99 for just becoming a LEVEL 2 Site supporter! Much thanks to you my friend!

It is directly because of members like you guys that we are able to continue with these sites, and add new and exciting features to them! It is also because of our supporters that all members here are able to enjoy such an awesome resource!

Thank you for your generosity! It really is appreciated!
:beerchug: :Banana01: :ura1: :pepper: :wavey: :rockon: :spinning: :bananalama: :999:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It's all good love this site. Just figured it was time for me to walk the walk as well as talk the talk. Thanks for all your hard work. I do not envy you that at all.:pepper:

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:SHOCKED:
WoW! two more supporters in a matter of minutes!

I have to give another HUGE THUMBS UP to members NitroLarry and rickaren for becoming Site Supporters!

Not only have they both been great assets to the forumZ with NitroLarry being a SuperMod, and supplying tons of information and insight into these great new vehicles with TSB's etc., and rickaren loading us up with news articles and great posts! They have both supported the forum in a way that will really add to the site, and help us continue to bring additional functionality and other cool stuff for you all to use!

Thanks goes out to you both. It is very much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It's good to see so many people becoming site supporters. Just makes it stronger by adding to the core. More & better info & insight.

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I truly am appreciative of the support you guys have shown! It just goes to show that Nitro owners are a great bunch of folks! And with that, I'd like to thank our newest Site Supporter, member bch who just became a Level 2 Supporter!

Thank you!!!!!

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm running out of thumbs! But another huge thumbs up goes out to member tobyanglinznitro for just becoming a Level 2 Site Supporter!

Thank you!:beerchug:

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, two huge big toes up for user Nitro93727, who also just became a Level 2 Site Supporter!

WoooHoooo!!! Thank's Guys, and Gals! You are the best!

I have to say that we have been incredibly lucky to attract such a great group of folks who are so willing to share their personal experiences with everyone and give a little back to help us promote and improve the site!

Thanks to you all!

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

:pepper: :beerchug::Banana01:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
This is turning into a very Happy new year & hasn't really started yet. Big thank you & congrats to all the new site supporters.

1 - 20 of 1285 Posts